21 October 2011

Things I'm working on

1)Remembering to respect my hoh even when I'm caught up with being a mum
2)Keeping our home in order
3)Getting dinner on the table 6 out of 7 nights
4)Remembering to feed myself
5)Remember that Cal spent all day working and don't jump all over him as soon as he walks through the door. Verbally anyway.

We don't actually have any set rules, we've tried that before but it never really worked for us in the past. I'd personally rather defer to Cal's judgement. I mean, we do have rules, but we didn't write up a contract or anything. I can understand contracts, but they seem a little...well....legal...

We are getting into the swing of things, a bit. Consistency has definitely been there much to my chagrin. We have a guest coming in next week, which will be our first real challenge of trying to maintain ttwd in a public aspect. We were throwing around ideas. I think it would really help to actually write everything down and address them all later.

Did a good job keeping busy yesterday, but after Cal got home I fell apart a bit. Anytime he has beer I assume he's drunk and try to take advantage...REALLY should have counted before assuming he was drunk. And with my ass sore from the day before, the hand spankings were ALOT  more effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment