23 October 2011

First REAL Spanking

Thought I should write about this first thing while the afterglow is still there. Dear daughter is sleeping right now and Cal, who had just started reading this blog, thought it would be a perfect time for a real spanking session. We've had them before but not this round and I have a pretty intense amnesia in regards to spanking. At the moment though, all my doubts about spanking not being a good motivator for me are gone. I didn't cry, but it was by far the most severe of the last few weeks, and let me know that I have limits, and that Cal can push me well past them if my behavior requires it. This wasn't for any particular wrong doing, just to let me know we aren't taking breaks from ttwd anymore. The spanking was bare, over his knee (I missed this position SO much) with his hand and our wooden ladel intermittently. While I can usually stay pretty quiet, with this one I was screaming into a pillow pretty much the whole time. I just could not keep quiet! That ladel sucks big monkey balls! I didn't think it did but I didn't realize he had been using it gently :/. My ass is still aching. After the spanking came some of the best sex I've ever had(which is saying alot cause Cal and I have a pretty great sex life. I just feel secure, inside and out. I have no doubts now that he is up to the job and will be our HOH when I want him too, and when I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment