18 October 2011

Been doing a bit better

I don't know if its the harder quickies or it's because we are in the process of closing on a our first home though. Pretty motivated to get this place packed up. I'm doing a purge. I want to get rid of most of my clothes and slowly start buying 50's styles dresses. I've always been a big dress wearer, but last pregnancy I slipped into long comfortable hippy esque dresses. But lately I've been obsessed with the idea of stockings and garter belts. Twenty-five is just too early to be giving up on fashion. Cal wants to go for the more 1920's look of slacks and vests, which I find extremely sexy. That's been another extremely stressful portion of our domestic discipline. Basically as soon as we had to take a break from sex, so this whole time I've been ravenously turned on and FRUSTRATED. After a spanking being touched is well and fine, but sometimes I just want to be filled and have his warm body crash into mine. Especially if it's from behind and my ass is blazing...sigh...It's making it harder for me not to fantasize about meeting a professional disciplinarian, which I've always wondered about. I guess it is one of the thing I wish I'd done at age 18 just so that I'd have a comparison. And sometimes the craving becomes relentless. Not that I'd do it...but I don't like having fantasies that don't revolve around my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment