14 October 2011

Results

Well I procrastinated through the nap and then dd woke up cranky and hungry, which was when I realized that I had gotten no food, and so I had to run to the market. At which point I was very close to Cal's arrival home. I called to see when he was coming, the conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey babe, just checking on your arrival estimate?

Cal: As soon as I can, I feel like crap..

Me:NO!
Cal:Excuse me?
Me:I just...I...I procrastinated, and now I have to take dd to get lunch and I haven't done ANYTHING!
Cal:Well then you know what's gonna happen
Me:Can't I have til 4-
Cal:No, no negotiating, I'll see you when I get home

This really motivated me. I ran to the market, came back, started frantically cleaning and had everything fixed by the time he was home, at least adequately so. Really didn't take me very long either, so it's silly that I fought it so much.

So we've been doing this for 2 weeks, and so far this is a pattern with me. I've been skirting really big punishments, and then behaving generally badly the rest of the night. So I end up with more mild spankings. Although it is obviously hard to make time for a full blown punishment spanking in a small apartment with dd.

No comments:

Post a Comment